Last updated: August 9, 2023
1. General Information
The following notes provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data is all data by which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Data Collection on This Website
– How do we collect your data? Your data is collected, on one hand, by you providing it to us. This could be data, for example, that you enter into a contact form. Other data is automatically collected or with your consent upon visiting the website by our IT systems. These are mainly technical data (e.g., internet browser, operating system, or time of page access). This data collection occurs automatically as soon as you enter this website.
– What do we use your data for? Some of the data is collected to ensure the error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
– What rights do you have regarding your data? You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipient, and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have the right to request the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given consent for data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. You also have the right to request, under certain circumstances, the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. You can contact us at any time with further questions on the subject of data protection.
Analysis Tools and Third-Party Tools
We host the contents of our website with the following provider:
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The webserver is located in Frankfurt, Germany
The use of AWS is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in the most reliable presentation of our website. If appropriate consent was obtained, processing is carried out solely on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR and § 25 Para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information on the user’s end device (e.g., device fingerprinting) in the sense of the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
We have concluded a contract for order processing (AVV) to use the above-mentioned service. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that the service processes the personal data of our website visitors only according to our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
3. Use of Personal Information
We use collected information for various purposes: – Providing Services: Fulfilling your requests, responding to inquiries, and delivering information. – Transactions: Processing payments, completing orders, and providing order-related communications. – Analytics: Understanding how you use our Website to improve functionality and offerings. – Communication: Sending updates, newsletters, marketing materials, and promotional offers. – Compliance: Complying with legal obligations and protecting our rights.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
5. Local Hosting of Google Fonts
6. Use of Google Maps
7. Your Rights
You have rights regarding your personal information:
– Access: Request access to your personal data.
– Correction: Request correction of inaccuracies in your data.
– Deletion: Request deletion of your data under certain circumstances.
– Objection: Object to processing in certain situations.
– Withdraw Consent: Withdraw consent you’ve provided.
8. Storage Duration
9. Legal Basis for Data Processing
10. Recipients of Personal Data
We may share data with external parties for contractual, legal, or legitimate interest purposes, including processors under valid contracts. We only pass on personal data to external bodies if this is necessary for contract fulfillment, if we are legally obliged to do so (e.g., passing on data to tax authorities), if we have a legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the transfer, or if another legal basis permits data transfer. When using processors, we only pass on personal data of our customers on the basis of a valid contract for order processing. In the case of joint processing, a contract for joint processing is concluded.
11. Revocation of Consent
Many data processing operations are only possible with your explicit consent. You can revoke an already given consent at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
12. Right to Object
13. Contacting the Supervisory Authority
In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, especially in the member state of their habitual residence, their place of work, or the place of the alleged violation. This right to lodge a complaint is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
14. Data Portability
You have the right to receive the data that we process automatically based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract, in a commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have it handed over to yourself or to a third party. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done to the extent that it is technically feasible.
15. Information, Correction, and Deletion
You have the right, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to obtain information free of charge about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients, and the purpose of data processing, as well as, if applicable, the right to correction or deletion of this data. For this purpose and for any further questions regarding personal data, you can contact us at any time.
16. Restriction of Processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can contact us at any time to exercise this right. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases:
17. SSL/TLS Encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. When SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
19. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Coco & Jay GmbH
12435 Berlin, Germany
Phone: 0163 1727352
Coco and Jay LLC
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Phone: 0061 424 303 337